Tuesday 25 September 2007

Shops

I think I've found most of the places I need to get by now. A great outdoor store in Shinjuku called 'L-Breath'. It knocks the socks off Cotswolds, Ellis Brigham and Snow & Rock. However, apparently the place to go for outdoor kit is the Kanda Ogawamachi area. That could be a plan for this weekend.

For Books, there is a great English second hand place in Ebisu called Good Day Books. Or for new books, there is Maruzen in the Marunouchi building (3rd or 4th floor). I should probably show a little restraint though. When C. totted up the cost of all the books I'm shipping over, it came to more than £3K.

For electronics, well, where to start? Every shopping district seems to have at least, a Bic Camera, a Yodobashi Camera and a Sakuraya camera. I'm spoilt for choice.

All I need to do now is find somewhere that sells Quorn and I'll be happy - that and find somewhere where I can get a European haircut.

1 comment:

Claire said...

You forgot to mention the super-sized jars of peanut butter you have bought!

Working on a haircut should definitely be a plan for the next two weeks!